We will extend our activities to Brno with the start from September 2023 – we will open bilingual primary school first. Due to the above we are currently seeking for a new colleague. Join us and take a chance to be a part of this exciting project from its start!
We expect a positive, experienced, energetic and reliable teacher for Primary School Years 1 to 5 (kids aged from 6 to 10 years old), ideally with the focus on grades 1 to 3.
The successful candidate should have:
- A passion for teaching and inspiring young children
- Excellent teaching, interpersonal and presentational skills
- Positive behaviour
- A willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities
- Previous experience of teaching English to young learners/beginners
- Previous experience of teaching Art, Craft, Drama is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience of a bilingual teaching environment is a plus
- A teaching degree (e.g. PGCE) and at least 2 years teaching experience in an Primary Teacher position is a must
In return we offer you:
- The opportunity to participate in an exciting project from its start
- Enthusiastic and intelligent pupils who enjoy a challenge
- A friendly working environment shared by dedicated, hard-working colleagues
- An initial two-year contract, renewable by mutual agreement
- Above average salary
- Health insurance
- School lunches & snacks
- Employment beginning August 2023
- Workplace ZET office, Brno – Židenice
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your reaction and to a possible meeting with you.